Monday, June 22, 2009

You Go Girl!

What do you think when you hear the words Cardio Madness, Cross Training Circuit, and Ballistic Cross Training Circuit? Yikes!!! comes to mind. For a long time I would see people in the exercise studio at the YMCA and think I might like to try that class. Then when I would look at the schedule to see which classes worked for my schedule I would feel a little intimidated and go get on the eliptical machine or the treadmill.

When I would go pick Caden up from the kids center I would see all the ladies coming from a class and wonder which one it was. It had been a while since I had looked at the schedule. I started checking it out again and was talking with one of the ladies about what class she was taking. So last week I decided I would just do it to see what I thought.

I must say I LOVED IT!!! The class is an hour and 15 minutes long and I sweat like a pig. I feel great after. I just keep telling myself, "I am going to get skinny!" It is one of those things that you try to talk yourself out of, but then you end up just not being able to miss it. I went four times last week.

Now I just need to get my sweet tooth under control. Then the pounds should come off a little faster. I don't know about you, but this is the hard part for me.

No comments: