Friday, June 26, 2009

Used Cigarettes? Is It Really Worth It?

I think that smoking is a gross habit and very stinky. So I was really grossed out when I was waiting at a stoplight and noticed a guy digging through a barrel that was being used as an ash tray. He was going through all the used cigarettes and picking out the ones that had not been smoked all the way.

That is way disgusting. Just think of all the little bugs and germs that he just carried off to put in his mouth, not to mention the nicotine. It just made me really wonder if it was really worth it or not?

2 comments:

Dalynne Denhof said...

Wow that's gross and really desperate! Shows just how bad addictions can be for someone to sink that low. Not to mention who knows who's germs he's ingesting as well...did you lose your appetite or is that just me?

Elisa said...

Umm. I think I just threw up a little.