Monday, December 22, 2008

Yes, I'm Still Here

So, things have been a little crazy around here with the holidays and everything. I am sure it has been the same for all of you. It seems impossible to find the time to sit down and blog.

So when I logged on tonight, I glanced at my last entry about our furnace going out. You will never believe it! Our furnace went out again just the other day. This time it only got down to 58 degrees in our house. So Fun!!! I am hoping that that is the end of our broken furnace, at least for this winter.

We have been enjoying some really cold temperatures. On Sunday it was below zero and with the wind chill it was -30. That was really fun. And now we are looking forward to another 6-12 inches of snow. I think we got at least 8 inches the other day. At least it will be a white Christmas.

Caden is so excited for Christmas, which of course makes it really fun for me. It is so fun to watch him as the wheels in his mind are turning. Life through the eyes of a child is so great! I love it!! We got the Little People Nativity set so we can talk about the birth of the Savior with Caden. He loves to play with it and talk about the baby Jesus.
I hope that everyone is enjoying this holiday season. Have a very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Kaylynn said...

Thanks for the Christmas card last night. What are you doing New Years Eve. We are having a kids party that ends with the ball dropping at 8pm. We would love to have you guys come!