Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

My little monkey had a great Halloween! It was full of Trunk-or-treating, school parties (which included a fire drill), Trick-or-treating with friends, and filling a GIANT spider with leaves and putting it on our roof (didn't last, the wind blew it down. It did look really cool though).

I love to watch Caden learning about new things. Trick-or-treating was fun. He would run up to the door, ring the doorbell, and say trick-or-treat. I was standing on the sidewalk and yelled to him that he needed to wait until they answered the door before he said trick-or-treat. He turned around and said, "what mom?" right as the people were answering the door. So I yelled back, "say it now bud!". It was a hoot!!

3 comments:

Kaylynn said...

trick or treating was fun! Thanks for coming!

TeamScritty said...

Look at that cute little Monkey!

Elisa said...

what a cute little monkey!

word ver: dinermit... is that like a hotpad?