Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ready or Not Here I Come

We like to play hide and seek in the forest. When we play it is Mike on one team and Caden and I on the other. It is so much fun playing with Caden. He gets so excited and squeals with laughter. It is kind of hide and seek with a twist, because once you get to the person who is hiding they jump out and scare you. Caden loves it. He is really into scaring people, with it being Halloween and all. Anywho, Mike was hiding behind some trees and when we came around the corner this is what we found.
He was ducking down with a leaf tucked behind his ear. Talk about camaflauge. He just sat there trying not to be noticed. The really funny thing is that Caden didn't notice him right away!

1 comment:

Elisa said...

I like your new blog title! Sweet!