A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I live in, or the kind of car I drove; however, the world will be different because I was important in the life of a child.
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who aretough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who arecoarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enoughpopularity; we need more purity."
~Margaret Nadauld
It's About Love
click here to view our adoption profile
Thursday, November 6, 2008
New Family Pics
This is my cute little family. We had these pictures taken for our adoption profile. This is my first attempt at editing pictures. I think they turned out pretty well as some of the pictures were originally very dark. Kind of fun!!
2 comments:
I like where your little man is playing hide and seek! Cute, Cute!
Those are amazing! Who took them for you?? I love them. Would they come and take my family's pics out here in coldsville?
Post a Comment