A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I live in, or the kind of car I drove; however, the world will be different because I was important in the life of a child.
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who aretough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who arecoarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enoughpopularity; we need more purity."
~Margaret Nadauld
It's About Love
click here to view our adoption profile
Thursday, April 17, 2008
So much for potty training!
We have tried the whole potty training thing with the Little Mister, but have not had much luck with it. It is obviously way more exciting to use your underwear for a hat. What a little nut!
2 comments:
I *LOVE* the underwear hat! I think you may be on to something... teenagers would pay big money to wear a hat like that!
Underwear as a hat makes perfect sense! That way everyone gets to enjoy your designer duds not just you!!
Post a Comment