

Little Mister was introduced to Hockey this year and even got to go to a game with his dad. He really wanted to try out some hockey skates so we took him skating. It was so fun to watch him improve so quickly.
I don't think he knew what was really going on when he stepped out onto the ice. The skating rink had these little walker like things for the kids to hold on to, but little mister was not interested in using it. His dad just held onto him and they stepped out onto the ice. He was sliding all over the place and, I think, feeling a little nervous. I finally got him to try the walker and off we went. I had to hold onto him at first, but after a few times around the rink he was off on his own. By the end of the night he was letting go of the walker! What a guy!!




1 comment:
That looks like a blast! It makes me homesick!
Post a Comment