Friday, April 10, 2009

A Good Day!

Do you ever have those days where the weather is beautiful, you get a lot accomplished, and you have even spent the day together as a family and things were reasonably peaceful and nice. We had one of those today. We were going to head out of town to do something in Chicago, but decided last minute to just hang out at home together. Caden played outside all day while Mike did a lot of studying which in turn aloud me to get some stuff done that has been making me crazy. My house is feeling clean and more put together. (It's crazy what a new shower curtain can start.) And now I am getting ready for bed feeling really good about the day. I just love it!!!!

2 comments:

Dalynne Denhof said...

I love those days! I like the feeling of accomplishment over being entertained because I feel like I have something to show for how I spent my day...not that having fun now and then isn't a bad idea too; you get my point, right? Anyways, good for you guys, and I hope you have more days like it to come!

Elisa said...

YEAH! I love days like that.

Today won't be a day like that. Today is a sheep sh!t day.

good times.