Thursday, December 4, 2008

Building a Snow Fort With Mom

Caden has been sooooo excited about the snow. We have finally gotten enough to do something with, so the other day after running errand after errand we stopped and played in the snow. He decided that he wanted to build a snow fort to surprise his friend who comes to visit his Grandma and Grandpa next door.
Caden had been working on piling the snow up while I was shoveling the driveway and sidewalk. Every shovel full he would ask if his pile was big enough. Once we got working together his pile of snow grew quickly. We got his pile all packed down and I began to dig the middle out. When we were done he crawled in. I guess I should say attempted to crawl in, because half of his body was hanging out of the snow fort. We ended up adding more on the back of the fort for the long skinny snow fort look. Caden loved it!!

2 comments:

Elisa said...

You are such a good Mom to play in the snow with your kid.

Reason #4,984 why my kids will need therapy.

mamaRN said...

That is why you had more than 1 child. Isn't it? :)