Today I was getting a late shower and came downstairs to find Caden playing with the phone. I told him not to play with it because he could be making a call to someone we didn't know, etc. At the time I was thinking long distance or just some random person. I went upstairs to finish getting ready and didn't think about it again.About 20 minutes later I heard Mike talking to someone at the door. I then heard Mike say, "Hey sweets, the police are at the door." I came down and the police officer said that they had received a hang up 911 call. They were just making sure that everything was ok. I told him that Caden had been playing with the phone earlier. He said that they had figured it was just someone playing with the phone because he kept pushing the buttons. That is nice to know that they check anyway.
I got Caden and showed him the police man and his car and told him that he had called the police when he was playing with the phone. Caden was embarrassed and hid his face in the couch. Oooops!!!
2 comments:
Oh my word! AT least it wasn't China though... right? That would have been expensive!
Oh!!! That's cute, in an embarassing sort of way! At least it wasn't like on the cosby show where the little kid calls some dude in ireland! That would be embarassing!
Post a Comment