A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I live in, or the kind of car I drove; however, the world will be different because I was important in the life of a child.
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who aretough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who arecoarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enoughpopularity; we need more purity."
~Margaret Nadauld
It's About Love
click here to view our adoption profile
Monday, October 27, 2008
Wishing For a Sunny Day
Doesn't just looking at these pictures make you feel better? I'm already feeling better. I hope you have a great day!
2 comments:
I love those photos! They are awesome!!
I am sitting here in the cold with my coat on. The thermostat war has begun....
I booed you on my blog... go get it!
Post a Comment